Wednesday 14 January 2009

Brief update

I am sooo busy at the moment. I'll tell you why later.

It's been such a long time since I wrote anything. It's been Christmas, and New Year. I went back to Sweden during the holidays, spent lots of time with family and friends, didn't study at all, but did make some very big and important decisions that needed to be made.

And now I'm back in Colchester, for my last term before I graduate this summer. And it will be an extremely busy term, not just because of my studies.

But I'm hoping it will be a good term.

A happy year to you all!

4 comments:

Erajka said...

stop being buzy and tell us what you are doing konoyarou!! haha sorry, was watching MY BOSS MY HERO, you should check it out, when you stop being so buzy konoyarou!

Soma said...

Hehe I've seen it already, it's fun ^^

Soma said...

konoyaro..

Anonymous said...

you can be, konoyarO! XD