Wednesday 16 July 2008

Dorama

Like my good friend Erika, I thought I'd start posting dramas I watch, as I do watch alot of them. I've recently seen Nodame Cantabile, which I loved! Probably one of the best dramas I've seen. Definitely top ten.

Except for Nodame Cantabile though, I've only seen really crappy dramas lately. This last week or two I've seen the following dramas:

Gokusen 3, which was as I expected exactly like Gokusen 1 and 2, so really just a waste of time. I really hope they wont make a 4, becuase the second and third were bad enough. 2/10

Bara no nai hanaya: I liked the whole idea and the story line, but unfortunately it wasn't as good as it could have been. It was rather boring and I just wished it would end. Each episode felt sooo long! 3/10

Akihabara@DEEP: Goofy and quite fun drama about a bunch of otakus in Akihabara who make it their business to help fellow Akihabarans in need. 5/10

First Kiss: yes, I finally finished it, and I wish I hadn't. One of the worst dramas I've seen. 1/10

Galileo: As I've previously written this is a really great drama! 10/10

Puzzle: About a high school teacher and three of her students solving puzles and searching for hidden tresures. I was a bit disappointed with it. I guess I was expecting a bit too much as the idea and storyline seemed so good! I couldn't stand the teacher, I think her character killed this drama for me. There was something very annoying about the whole character.

And also, how some things were repeated in every ep. Like how the girls ALWAYS showed up, and the three of them laughed a synchronised evil laugh, or how the teacher always ran after them in the end, or how the boys got hit on the head by the detective, or how the male teacher always tried to ask the female teacher out but when he turned around she was gone... I can go on and on.. There was no variation in the way they presented these little routines either. They were exactly the same everytime! It got boring quickly.

Otherwise I think it could've been a much better drama. The ideas were all good. The puzzles, the mysteries, the clues, even the motives were all very good. It's a shame really, that it didn't turn out as good as it should have, and most certainly could have!
3/10

Strawberry on the shortcake: Again one of the worst dramas I've seen! Two in the same week, what are the odds. 1/10

Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go: Fun, but boring at times. About a bunch of tetsus (train obsessed geeks) and their lives. 4/10

Tokyo Tower: It was ok. Believable but repetative, where they showed "memories" of the characters a bit too often, which made it slow. 4/10

1 comment:

Erajka said...

haha how about watching some good dramas instead ;)