Wednesday 25 June 2008

Flights

The sweet carefree days here in Västerås are coming to an end and I'm going back to England on Saturday. Back to Colchester, start work. Actually I'm a bit nervous about starting to work, but excited at the same time, so it's good nervous!

Anyway, the flight on Saturday included, I've been on 9 flight this year so far! That's in less than 6 months! Wow... Who would've thought..

And there are more flights to come! At least 6 more for sure! Having said that, I should add that I still haven't really gotten used to flying. I still find it a bit scary and uncomfortable. But I do admire some people. When we flew to Ireland, I was sitting next to a pregnant woman (it must have been at the beginning of her pregnancy, because I didn't notice at all! Anyway, the poor woman got morning sick during landing, so she couldn't go to the toilet. I felt sorry for her, must have been difficult for her. So I felt a bit stupid sitting there, not pregnant and not sick and still uncomfortable about flying.

No comments: