Tuesday 3 June 2008

Freedom

I'm free, free FREE!!! At last! I've finished all my exams. I had my last one yesterday. It could have gone better, but I don't care at the moment, because I have finally managed to finish my second year and all the exams, and I'm still standing - barely, but standing!

It's such a relief, really, but I can't believe it's been two years already, since I moved to England and started this degree. Only one year to go and it'll all be over. I'll miss it, I really will.

Anyway, I'm going to Dublin tomorrow, and I've got loads to do before then. I've got a meeting with my supervisor about my third year dissertation today. The studying never stops, not even after exams..

I'm quite excited about Dublin actually. I love people with Irish accents. Not that I have met that many, but I think it sounds really nice.

We're gonna stay at Jacobs Inn.

2 comments:

SeniiL said...

Dumma kommentarer, Jag har redan kommenterat! :(

Men iaf, Grattis igen!
Have a blast in Dublin and then come to Japan :)

Ian said...

Dublin here we come!